where is CB PAINT 2 FOR BOGART SE

Motion effects, video paint and graphics package
ROB965
Casablanca Unit: S400Pro and ALL CURRENT SOFTWARE
HI-DEF CAMERA: JVC GY-HD200U,JVC GY-DV5000,JVC BR-HD50 DECK
1 HI DEF wide sreen tv,atomic fuel animation volumes 1-4 , 5-8

where is CB PAINT 2 FOR BOGART SE

Post by ROB965 »

how long does it take to pull a peugeot out of the assembly line ?
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: where is CB PAINT 2 FOR BOGART SE

Post by LouBruno »

No word yet.
ParisFox1
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S-4000 PRO
All Current Software

Post by ParisFox1 »

Every few weeks that go by I wonder this myself. Without Cb Paint 2 for Bogart SE I am left out in the lurch. No word yet from TV Paint or Germany. Hopefully they will still support the program. I know I could use it about now. :cry:
Alan
Casablanca Unit: S 4000 Pro. Cannon XH A1. Cannon XL2. Cannon XM1.

Post by Alan »

I seem to remember a long time ago there was a post on this forum from Macrosystem that said the details were with TV Paint and it was now up to them. I also seem to remember a post on the TV Paint site saying they were waiting for Macrosystem. May be the problem is quite simple in that money needs to change hands. It may be that most of the work is done but the software is not stable enough for release and it is on one side till other issues are sorted. Or more funding is required.

There is no credibility with the list that says 'coming soon'. What we need is; Yes, within X weeks and stick to it, or yes eventually, or even no never, at lest we would be able to go some where else and get out projects done. Saying nothing is a disaster for the companies reputation which none of us want.

Cheers, Alan in the UK where Spring is just around the corner and the heating bills should start to go down.
Nitoub
Casablanca Unit: Solitaire, SE 7, CBPaint

Post by Nitoub »

Alan said :
"Saying nothing is a disaster for the companies reputation which none of us want."
It's exactly that I think.
Answer quickly please for the reputation of Macrosystem.
Nitoub
ParisFox1
All Current Software

Post by ParisFox1 »

The more people who email TV Paint and Macrosystem DE directly asking them when this software will be available, I think the sooner it will come to fruition. I have made countless inquiries and I think they are a little tired of me.

It is hard to wait when most of your projects hinge on the release of a software you use to use on one of their older machines.
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Post by RonaldPawlak »

For those of us that have given up our Solitaires, Krons, and older units for the new S4000 & S4000 Pro and now with the new 2000 coming out, I would rather they would finish up updating the old software that we have purchased in the past, for the unit we purchased. Many old softwares I would need and like for instance is, Photo Studio one and two, Akaba New Concept, Blue Box World, Deluxe titler, PIP 3D and some of the other I paid for a long time ago.

We often complain about, when we are going to get this program or that program, updating operating systems, new software, and new units, can't wait till it gets tested and the bugs worked out. They want to keep the customer happy so they sell the units and software before they are completely tested. Then when we get them, there are problems and we complain about that.

I would rather get a software or unit fully operational and tested, have it running without problems, without always having to update the software to get rid of problems we are having. We have been doing this since the Classic. I think it's time for change.

My two cents worth, off my soap box.
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Frankly, at this point I would be ecstatic if the basic Operating System of the S4000Pro actually worked right to allow me to edit HDV footage.

You know, the reason I bought this unit.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
ParisFox1
All Current Software

Post by ParisFox1 »

Thank you for your input. You guys are right. I am just anxious to use CB Paint again and it feels like it has been so long. As always I wait to hear the good word, that it is going through testing and has a target release date.
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

Sure the Casabanca line is easy to use but the time will come when I have to switch platforms to keep up, these 8 bit programs are killing me. My friends with Premier Pro all want me to switch, the work they do is truely "Broadcast Quality" because they DO have their work on Broadcast. Sorry to go off topic. 8-) As far as CB Paint goes I imagine there's way more going on behind the scenes here then we know about.
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.