video to usb

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
francisbvp
Casablanca Unit: Karat with Bogart 10 and Arabesk 7 v7.3 gold edition

video to usb

Post by francisbvp »

ok ive a problem the majority of my videoing is weddings and i want to use USB's more for the customer However transferring to a usb with sometimes 2 to 3 hours of footage isnt easy anyone got any solutions ive tried several formats Is the only way breaking the wedding up into about 30 minute scenes but a very slow process any help would be much appreciated
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Re: video to usb

Post by bethklinger »

Have you considered Bogart for Windows? Using the older machines is a looooooong process to be sure ... no getting around it.
Beth Klinger
francisbvp

Post by francisbvp »

not what i was looking to hear Beth but thanks lol was considering the windows option but spent a few pound on this system as it is and just upgraded to Bogart 10 ill keep investigating for now
francisbvp

Post by francisbvp »

Sorry Bth ive also upgraded to the Karat system a while back
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

Best bet with old or new machines, imho,is to send the file to an external USB hard drive, preferably one with a power source.

Once finished you can plug that into a PC or Mac and 'see' how large the file is and then transfer that to your NTFS formatted stick (thumb drive) without issue.

Although this creates an extra process it doesn't take long to copy to the stick (thumb drive) and you also the have a back-up copy on the USB hard drive.