New Music Video From Branson, MO

A place to share sample video projects
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Re: New Music Video From Branson, MO

Post by flvideo »

Hey Joel, Yes that works well. I have done it a time or two. I have a friend that has some software where you can, in the edit, lay the Frequency patterns of the audio on top of each other. So when he records the song in the field with his cameras, as long as his cameras get the song on tape he can lay the sign waves on top of the studio recording and he is exactly synced. He doesn't edit with Cassie, some kind of Sony product on a PC. His end results look and sound good. I have made a scene of black the exact length of a song before and inserted the song and video but I have had trouble syncing it. I am hoping now that I have bought Quadcam I'll be able to sync it easier. You can get it but it takes forever manually. I have worked with cable TV broadcast and a little with an ABC affiliate. I still sell a lot of footage to these reality shows. I most recently sold 3 clips to a company in the Philipines for Broadcast in Japan. I don't know where these people get my name but I ain't complaining. I don't advertise so they must have a network that shares names of people that do clip shows. Good talking to you man. When I figure how to get Video on U-tube I'll put up some of my work. I shot a manster truck show a while back and it was neat. Bob...
videojim
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S6000, with 4.1G Bogart.

Re: New Music Video From Branson, MO

Post by videojim »

I'm just learning this stuff. What's an IP effect layer, and how do you make it happen? I liked the dreamlike look of this. Very good work. Will have to look at your website.
Skype ID-talkingrock756