Church Promo

A place to share sample video projects
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Church Promo

Post by JBrooks »

Here is a church promo I have just completed and is in mass duplication. It was shot with my Sony EX1 XDCAM and of course, edited on the Casablanca system. The pastor was very nice and great to work with. I really enjoyed producing this promotional video presentation. Below is the link:

Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions

http://vimeo.com/3980304
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Re: Church Promo

Post by JBrooks »

I am open for comments regarding the church promo. Thanks to all.

Joel Brooks
MIT Video
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
817-771-8347
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Post by Bobbie »

Joel:

THIS IS A GREAT VIDEO..............it has great presentation, great graphics, the sound is GOOD and you just did a fabulous job with it all!
I had been asked to do a church demo last fall and told them I would, it is out of town and have collected some different footage but this gives me lots of ideas! Thanks for sharing it!
Bobbie "-)
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

You just proved, ONCE MORE, that our editing systems can produce excellent quality material. You camera work was excellent and the editing superb. AND...thanks again for helping out with the panel at MGT this year.
JBrooks

Post by JBrooks »

I really appreciate the comments. I am always open for constructive suggestions. The pastor was very easy to work with. I enjoyed this project.

Joel Brooks
MIT Video
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
817-771-8347
videojim
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S6000, with 4.1G Bogart.

Post by videojim »

Great video, man. Wonder which model you cut this on? It gave the story of the church very well. I recommend a last shot of a map of the area, zooming into the property, dissolving to a zooming in shot of the buildings. People want to know how to find in it the community, and what it looks like, so they'll know how to recognize it when they see it. Its so Hitchcock to go from zoomed in shot dissolving to zoomed in shot to give you an exact visual idea of where the story takes place. He was always good about visual references. Where in Weatherford IS this place?
Skype ID-talkingrock756