Canon HFS10

A place to share sample video projects
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

Canon HFS10

Post by ASHampton »

Another sample with the small HFS10. All hand held so please forgive the movement :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/hamptonadam
Seth Hampton
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Re: Canon HFS10

Post by flvideo »

That's great Seth. Are those cameras good in low light? I love to quality of your video. I am watching it on a standard Def monitor and it looks fantastic. Bob...
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

Post by ASHampton »

Thanks. welll.... One persons low light is not the same for the next preson! In my humble opinion, it deos well in low light for an $1100.00 camera. Like i said this is my opinion. I am sure that others would disagree. For the features that are packed into it (manual exposure, focus, audio etc.) you cant beat it.

Seth Hampton
CAM Audio, Inc.
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Bob,

This week on the free Public Casablanca Expert Webinar I was joined by Seth Hampton as we had an extended conversation/discussion about prosumer/consumer Camcorders around/below the $1,500 price range.

The streaming video from this past week's Public Webinar is uploaded and ready for viewing/re-viewing in the Casablanca Expert Public Webinar Archives. You can view the 90-minute video and download the 4-page notes (PDF) on my website here: http://www.casablancaexpert.com/categories/webinarpost

And the low-light question is one that came up in the session.

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

Thanks Chet, I'll listen to that conversation when I get a minute. In my racing I shoot in low light a lot. What ever is at the track I am shooting at is what it is. I can't add any thing to a tracks lighting. My sony's seem to shoot what I see with my eyes but they aren't HD. The Hd looks so good and realistic to me. I'd love to have the oppurtunity to shoot a race in HD, although most of the people I sell to don't have HD either. It looks better to my eye even on a SD monitor.
allthough I'd love to go to HD, Me thinks we'll wait to see what MS does with this Lowes thing. I could have to go to another platform and thats gonna hurt. Bob...