New Forum!

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
CliffHawkins
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 Pro
Solitaire SE 8.0

Re: New Forum!

Post by CliffHawkins »

Just re-registered. The first time it would not let me use my full name, Cliff Hawkins. I then learned that spaces were not allowed. So I followed Tim advice to register to change my name. So the user cliff will not be used from here on out.

Cliff
Cliff Hawkins

S-4000 Pro Bogart 4.1c
Solitaire SE 8
Cannon XH-A1
Canon GL-1
geoffbrown
Casablanca Unit: Avio 4.1 with small software additions (Nearly as ancient as Beachys!). But now have latest Canon HG10 harddrive high def camcorder and also Panasonic SD1 high def camcorder recording to SDHC. Still have Canon XM1 and Canon MV300 std def camcorders.

Post by geoffbrown »

I like this shade of blue and find it very restful to my eyes. :shock: I think that I have now sorted out how to set up a profile. :?
Geoff Brown Avio 4.1 (Nearly as old as Beachy's) Latest Canon HG10 hard drive hi def camcorder. Old Canon XM1 and Canon MV300
rocker
Casablanca Unit: prestige

Post by rocker »

HI...
CONDO is Now ROCKER....

John Kay :D
MikeMattke
Casablanca Unit: S2000 with all software. I also have a Prestige that I used on my film transfer station. I have B4W loaded on a laptop. I have a S4000 Pro that I am going to trade in for a discount on software for my B4W setup. I even have my first Cassie, the AVIO that I am going to hook up. Not sure what I will use it for but I want to see it run again.

Post by MikeMattke »

Love the new Forum!

I hope the veterans won't mind us little people asking the same questions that got answered on the other site. Since old posts can't be transferred we may have to repeat ourselves. So bear with us!

I can't wait to get my new S-4000 Pro!
Mike Mattke
"Father of the Casablanca Cafe"
Sturgeon Bay, WI
rocker
Casablanca Unit: prestige

Post by rocker »

BEACHY...WHERE ARE YOU????????

John Kay