In Photo Studio

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

In Photo Studio

Post by RonaldPawlak »

You load 500 slides into Photo Studio with a compact flash card. After your load all the photos in the (Import Photos) location it shows all the photos loaded in. You then highlite the photo you want to go into the scene bin in the edit mode, you go to (Create Scene), enter the duration in (scene lenght) press OK. The photo goes in the scene bin of the edit mode.

Is there any way to high lite alll the photos at once and send all the photos to the scene bin. I have been selecting each one individually and sending them to the scene bin by hitting (Create Scene). There isn't even a symbol for the (Create Scene) when you press F2 when you using Power Key. What up with that :?: :o

Very time consuming doing it the long way.
chetdavis
Site Admin
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 PRO, Renommee Plus, Liberty Plus

Re: In Photo Studio

Post by chetdavis »

RonaldPawlak wrote:You load 500 slides into Photo Studio with a compact flash card.....

Is there any way to high lite all the photos at once and send all the photos to the scene bin. I have been selecting each one individually and sending them to the scene bin by hitting (Create Scene).
Very time consuming doing it the long way.
Hello Ronald,

I am happy to share this tip with you that will save you oodles of time!
Go to the Special menu at the top of the photo bin of the PS2 menu, click on 'create empty folder'. Also, make certain the box underneath is checked 'Move following photos into new Folder'. This will put all 500 of those photos into the folder for you.

Now, you can simply click on the Folder and then Create, adjust the length (time/duration) and click ok. Photo Studio 2 will process all 500 of your pics for you!

Regards,
Chett
Chet Davis
Vice-President, Marketing & Sales
MacroSystem US
http://www.macrosystem.us
Office 303.801.1056
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Re: In Photo Studio

Post by RonaldPawlak »

After struggling this afternoon trying to figure out how to do it. The idea pop in my head that all I had to do was highlite the folder with all the photos in it, but don't open it, and just go down to create scene and all the photos will be created to the scene bin.

Your idea is another good one also, thanks for the tip, I will print this page out and save it for future reverences.

I also had a problem trying to do the repeat function, when you want to put dissolves between a whole bunch of slides. But now I figured out how to do that also. If you don't use these functions for a while, you kind of forget how.