Try not to laugh to hard but.....

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Re: Try not to laugh to hard but.....

Post by Charles »

Paul, you need to get over being afraid, the dead baby spider cannot hurt you. ;)[/quote]

But all baby spiders have a BIG MUMMY & DADDY
Regards
Charles
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

No..No..No.. I'm not "afraid" of the spider, I'm just sorry to say that it's still there....OH you guys know what I was saying :P :lol: :lol: :lol: The biggest spider I've ever seen here in Minnesota had a body about 3/4"s of an inch long.
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Don't worry, one that big could not get into your screen so there is no fear of your system getting any buggier than it already is.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
mykle
Casablanca Unit: PAL: S-4100 Blu-ray. Bogart SE 4.1c Arabesk 5. Sony FX7 HDV and a Panasonic HD TM 700 camera. Sony GV-HD 700E HDV/DV recorder/player. Panasonic DMP-BD 60 Blu-ray player. Toshiba 20" TV (16:9 monitor), and some other DV equipment, still in use.

Post by mykle »

If I was living on your side of the pound, I would have asked Clint Eastwood to fix that "animal" :)

Regards
ØyvindMyklebust
Miguel
Casablanca Unit: NEW SYSTEM:
Casablanca 4 Studio with Disk Juggler software. Bogart 8.2c, Arabesk 6.4, Gold Edition V 1.2, HD Backup Sentry 1.0, Grass Valley Converter (ADVC-110), Bonus Effects V 1.0, Font Pack 1,2,3,4, Quick Photo.......THAT'S ALL

OLD SYSTEM:
NTSC/Avio DVPro-V3.0)+ (4.1c)+(256Megs Ram)+ (9 swappable hardrives)+(Presentation Options)+(Bonus Effects V1.0)+(Bonus Pack V1.0a)+(Fonts#4)+(Motion 3D pack V1.1)+(Title Effect Pack V1.1)+(Bluebox V1.0)+(Bluebox World V1.0)+(PIP Studio V1.0)+(PowerKey V1.0)+(Magic Lights V1.0a)+(Motion Perfect V1.0)+(Sony DSR-250 Camcorder)+(Sony PD150 camcorder)+(2 Panasonic AG-2000DV vcr's)+(Sony Digital 8-vcr)+(2 Hotronic TBC's)+(Panasonic WJ-MX20 video mixer)+(Pioneer DVR-633H DVD Recorder)+ (DSR DVDual 5-DVD/CD Duplicator)

Post by Miguel »

Try using a little whiteout.
Alan
Casablanca Unit: S 4000 Pro. Cannon XH A1. Cannon XL2. Cannon XM1.

Post by Alan »

Hi Spiderman,
I see two solutions to this. My monitor has 4 screws at the back, just out of interest I've taken them out ant its starting to come apart, there are little prongs that will not let it come apart completely, these need pushing in to get the front off. I guess then the plastic sheet covering the LCD panel will then come off. Go on have a go! Alternatively find a spider web nearby and leave a little post it note to tell the spider family where there brother is. To make sure they find him stick another one on the monitor with a little arrow to show them where to go. I should add an apology as well.

Cheers Alan in the UK