Sennheiser Wireless Mic's

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Re: Sennheiser Wireless Mic's

Post by RonaldPawlak »

I have been reading alot about the FCC's requirements and with Cris Stone comments, if you are below the 700 MHZ bandwidth you are safe. Go the the site Crist Stone mentioned, it tells you all about it. The site is http://tinyurl.com/n5bpja.
ChrisStone
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus w/SE8 and all software

Post by ChrisStone »

Bob, your system is good to go. :)
Chris Stone
Etched In Stone Video Productions
Renommee + SE9, All software, Panasonic AF100 Panasonic AG-160,
Adobe Production Suite CS6
Member # 5
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

I am glad to hear that. Now if I could just learn to set them. When I try to use them for the race track I have a time getting them set just right. I either get them over modulating or too low. I can't seem to find a happy medium. An old guy I used to work with that was a refomed film maker gone video used to say audio was the Bitxh of video. I tend to go along with that. I can make pretty pictures but the sound is always a mystery to me. If I didn't have a decent mixer in my post I'd be in trouble a lot. It sounds good in my headset and when I get in its too something. Thank God for Macky! Bob...