CD/DVD Printers

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Re: CD/DVD Printers

Post by Charles »

Hi Bob
E-mail sent and MS US do duplicators as well,something to compare,i noticed that MS only do one without a h/d which i find strange. http://macrosystem.us/index.php?pr=Echo ... uplicators
Regards
Charles
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

Hi Bob,

Sorry to get back to you so late but I just got back from Daytona where I drove a stock car for 24 laps, WOW!! My fastest speed was 159mph with a lap time of 60.59 sec. for the 2.5 mile course.

I bought a 1 to 7 duplicator from them, the "Premium" model with the big HD and the Panasonic burners. It works great. I also buy their remanufactured Epson compatable ink cart., they work great too and they save alot of money. I use Office Max brand photo paper for my box insert pictures, they are cheep and they work great and WOW what a dvd box insert picture.
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

Durn Paul you are makin me jealous. Here I am sitting in my studio and 3 of my 4 brothers are in Bristol and have been for 2 days. One of the 3 got lost in Knoxville yesterday and called me for goggle directions. I had to talk thru gritted teeth. Not really but I'd sure like to be there but I've gotta work. They had tickets for me too, that was the kicker. I am thinking seriously about getting another duplicator from them also. The one I have is tempremental, but it's seen a lot of use. If it gets hot it will burn a little and one drive will lock up. Its a pain in the butt. Some times I lose all the disc's and some times just 1. I turn it off and let it cool and it goes on just fine. All the drives have been changed once and 3 of them twice. The drives are pioneers. The manufactor is in Ga and the tech man told me the last time I ordered drives I would have replace them all next time. The ones I have are no longer available. They aren't bad $39 I think. I used to keep 3 on hand but I got the last 4 they had any where around the last time.
I have been giving some customers the water shields and so far the response is great. They cost me .41 more than what I have been using. I am glad you enjoyed your racing experience. I traveled with a dirt Late Model series for 2 years and that was a sweet deal. I'd like to wheel one of those babys for a few laps. I never drove on dirt but its gotta be a hoot. The promoter decided he couldn't pay my expenses any more so BYE BYE! Later paul. Bob....
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

Well Bob it sounds like you NEED to make some time and have some fun. :D Sure could have used you running camcorder at Daytona, my rookie buddy did a so-so job but the 2 camera on board video will be GREAT!! when it get's here in about 3 weeks. My Supermedia Store duplicator works great, no problems. Just make sure you get the "Premium" line one with the "big" HD
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.