Software

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
charlestucker
Casablanca Unit: Solitaire

Software

Post by charlestucker »

Can someone tell me what software are these two on, “PIP V-Scroll” and “Flashing V-Scroll”? I would like to know how to look up if someone can explain. I was using these in the demo mode and I like what I seen.

Thanks
Charles

lovethatvideo@bellsouth.net
Volker
Casablanca Unit: equipment: Sony HDR-XR520, Sony RX10, GoPro Hero1, Actionpro X7, Canon Ixus 70, 2xEnterprise MAX with Bogart SE 5/6, Samsung 42" FullHD LCD, Samsung 22" DVI Monitor, Samsung 22" HDMI TV Monitor

Re: Software

Post by Volker »

Volker Hill - Germany
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Re: Software

Post by jimmeeker »

Hello Charles,

Sometimes you can see what software a feature that you are looking for, is in by clicking on the "I" on the page that shows up when you demo that feature. The "I" is for information and some times it will say right there what software package that feature is in. Many times it's not there, just because the developers didn't have time to put all that information in the software before it was released.

I just clicked on the "I" on the title page and it showed me that PIP V-Scroll was in "Title Effects Pack 2" When I looked up Flashing V-Scroll it did not give a source software but I'll bet it was "Title effects pack 2 " also.

There may be a page on the MSUS website that tells the source program for all the effects, but I haven't looked for it lately.

Oh, I see Volker beat me to your question by a few minutes.....and yes as I thought the German site has them listed as well.
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder