Twister

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Twister

Post by RonaldPawlak »

I know it takes some time to convert the files from the old system to the new S4000 series. I would like to know if they will eventually make the Twister compatable to the new S-4000 series. If not, would someone like to buy one for their Kron, Avio or some of the other older systems. I use to use it a lot and now it just sits there.
Jeanton
Casablanca Unit: Avio/Bogart 4000 Pro Bogart 2.4 Pal with twister,Quadcam,Photo Studio 2,Twixtor

Re: Twister

Post by Jeanton »

Hi Ronald

I use the twister alot and yes the twister is compatible with the S4000 pro but you have to downlaod the Bogart software upgrade 1.2c for that. Don't know if it is in NTSC yet but we got it in PAL land maybee contact Chet for that. We alsowe just got the release of the full blown media manager here in Australia but I haven't been able to downlaod it yet (to much travic to the server in Germany). I am looking forward to have a play with it and keep you all updated how things are going.
Jeanton
Jeantons Video Productions
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Re: Twister

Post by TimKennelly »

Yeah, hang on to your Twister Ron, it's back in action with the latest S4P OS upgrade!
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly