roger915
Casablanca Unit: 4000 Pro
Solitaire Plus
Kron Plus
Avio

Smart Edit 8

Post by roger915 »

Got My Smart Edit 8 on Saturday.
Just got to see how cool it is. The time Line takes a little time to get use to but looks to be real handy.
I do a lot of sports DVD'S for booster clubs and the timecode is real nice for my client to pick the plays they want and have the same numbers for the in & out numbers that I will use.(WOW)
I like the "sound after creation" Saves a lot of shoe leather on looking to see if it is done.
The new clipboard is great, Saves so mush time. The "sorting & marking scenes will help in many ways.
What a great job on the New "countdown" I have never used the old one.
Back to looking at the reast of V8
Roger :mrgreen:
4000 Pro OS 2.4C
Sony HVR-HD 1000u
Solitaire Plus-8.0 four 300gb Drives
CB Paint 2
All Software
Kron Pus-8.0-Two 300gb Drives
All Software
Avio-Most Software
3 Cassie Classics
4 JVC GY-DV5000 Cameras
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Smart Edit 8

Post by LouBruno »

Also Roger, you can IMPORT all your fonts from your PC via the COUNTDOWN window.

.Just put "FONTS" in your PC search area.

.OPEN the folder called FONTS. They are .ttf files

.DRAG your mouse over the fonts you want then COPY.... BTW:Finally we can now have ARIAL.

.PASTE to a flash drive

.Open COUNTDOWN

.IMPORT the fonts via checking your choice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another great feature is using multiple effects all at once called the EFFECTS STACK.

Open up the EFFECTS STACK in IP.

Add your favorite effects.

Example: I added a FOG FILTER then LENS FLARE etc. A point to remember is that it is imperative to make your first choice effect fthe top effect then your later choice to the last or bottom of the list. I do the FOG FILTER first, then the LENS FLARE is next. However, you can move the effects up and down and then ARCHIVE for future use this way there is only ONE render pass.