Photo Transfer and Photo Studio 2

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
BillRoth
Casablanca Unit: Prestige, SE4.1d, Photo Studio 2, Photo Transfer, Audio Filters, Titling software, more to come

Photo Transfer and Photo Studio 2

Post by BillRoth »

:? Hi, Been a while since I've been here. Have a wedding to edit. Brides mom requested some stills to go with the video. Problem is Stills have been edited in Photoshop and saved as JPGs. I can't the system to recognize the images. Also the Photo Transfer and PS 2 are having a hard time recognizing the card reader and SD card. Using older Prestige running Smart Edit 4.1d HELP!! Thanks Bill :? If it is not possible to export the Slide presentation to a scene, then what would be the best way to import stills into the prestige to use together with the video?? :?:
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Re: Photo Transfer and Photo Studio 2

Post by bethklinger »

Bill, from what I remember about the older SE versions, the jpg images are fine but MUST be 300 ppi ... if not you will have to resize them. Photo transfer should work fine for you.
Beth Klinger
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Re: Photo Transfer and Photo Studio 2

Post by IanPearson »

Hi Bill
With the earlier OS SE versions, there are three basic things when importing via PS2.

Firstly as Beth indicates, the size must be above a certain resolution, from memory this is about 900 x 600, which in colour is about 500KB.

Secondly, they must be saved in colour format, even the monochrome photos.

Thirdly they need to be saved in *jpg, not *JPEG or any other format.

When following the above the only issues I have had with PC modified photos, is that for some reason that I do not understand, very occasionally a photo will have an opaque green colour on the bottom third of the photo.

Ian
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England