BURNING BLU-RAY

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
erictom
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 Pro
SONY HVR Z1U
SONY HVRM25U
SONY HVR DR60 HDRecorder
Canon T2i
Lite Panels

Re: BURNING BLU-RAY

Post by erictom »

What model AVCHD camera are you using? Are you satisfied with the results? Is an upgrade to Bogart on the SK400Pro needed to read these files to edit?

Thanks, all.

Eric
Eric T. Films
VideoVision Productions
www.vdvp.com
eric@vdvp.com
Alan
Casablanca Unit: S 4000 Pro. Cannon XH A1. Cannon XL2. Cannon XM1.

Post by Alan »

We are all hoping to be able to burn Blue Ray so that we can have a nice menu system as we do for DVD's. Where is it we ask? I believe that MS have paid a license fee to Sony of some sort, what it covers I do not know. I suspect that producing software for a proper menu on BD may not be easy.

Have a look here.

http://blogs.creativecow.net/blog/525/b ... ring-tools

You Should find this. Creative cow-net Blue Ray authoring and design HDMV & BD-J authoring tools

Cheers Alan
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

That's an interesting article. I wonder if the software being described will run on Linux, the OS used in Bogart?
Craig Newman