Getting Picture from S-4100

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
DaleVenvertloh
Casablanca Unit: S-4100

Getting Picture from S-4100

Post by DaleVenvertloh »

I brought my S-4100 with me to try to do some editing work while on vacation. At my home I had the S -4100 hooked up to a TV via a DVI cable. I am now trying to hook the S-4100 to a TV via either a S-VHS cable or standard a/v cables but am not having any success in getting a picture. Is there some setting change I need to make since I previously used the DVI cable and, if so, any suggestions how to make the change if I can't get a picture to make it.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Dale Venvertloh
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Re: Getting Picture from S-4100

Post by IanPearson »

Check that the display on the Cassie is indicating (Bogart SE Macrosystem). Since the monitor should be displaying the Bogart SE main menu, but the screen is blank, hold down the right track ball large button for 6 to 7 seconds, the front display panel will indicate the current display mode.

After pausing for a couple of seconds, use the large left trackball button to toggle to the next mode. There are 3 modes, SCART (analog), DVI and HDMI. Wait for about 15 seconds between switcing to the next setting.

When making the settings, the screen resolution will probably default to one of the lower screen resolution settings. To change, select “Settings” – “Screen” and select the resolution preferred.

Ian
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: Getting Picture from S-4100

Post by MichaelD »

And just in case Ian's explanation wasn't clear enough you can 'watch' how to do that process here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38RexQ9 ... e=g-user-u