Flip video from horizontal to vertical

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Flip video from horizontal to vertical

Post by Christopher6206 »

I've got cell phone footage that was taken vertically. They held their cell phones straight up and down instead of side to side so all the files come in with the video on it's side. I read somewhere that CB Paint can fix this. I tried "Rotate 2" but that didn't work very well. I own CB paint but have never used it. Is there an easy way to use CB paint and if so what are the steps? I know it's a huge program with a big learning curve but I just want to do this one thing. Any suggestions out there? And BTW in what world are these people living in where they want to watch their video on their computer by turning their head to the side? A serious lack of forward thinking. Also, I read that CB Paint was supposed to come with a drawing tablet but I never received one, should I inquire? or is it extra? I got the program in 2006 when I bought my first Casablanca but I didn't realize it was supposed to come with a drawing tablet. Thanks!
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Re: Flip video from horizontal to vertical

Post by Christopher6206 »

I think I've answered my own question. Windows Live Movie Maker allows changing the rotation of the video, saving files in a .wmv format which works fine with my Cassie.
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705