Start Photo Studio 2 button is missing

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Start Photo Studio 2 button is missing

Post by Christopher6206 »

Hello! I recently did a clean install of Bogart 4.5c. Nothing was wrong, it was just a good time to do it. I backed up all projects and restored them after the install. I've activated all add on software. Photo Studio 2 is on the list when I click on special. It does not have a red dot next to it. But the button that usually pops up that says "Start Photo Studio 2" is gone. I was using this all the time with 4.5c before I did the clean install. I have deleted Photo Studio 2 and reinstalled it twice with the same result. I have checked other projects, the button is not there. I've started a new project, no button. Where is this thing? Seems like I'm overlooking something simple. Any suggestions???? I also tried installing Photo Studio 1 thinking maybe they both needed to be active in order for the button to be there but my machine asked me for a code which I do not own. Thanks!
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Re: Start Photo Studio 2 button is missing

Post by Christopher6206 »

Well almost 40 people read my post but no one responded. I figured it out anyway, though not sure why it worked. The photo studio 2 program on my all add on software disc was version 2.2a (I think). I tried installing it with my all add on software disc for my solitaire, it was version 2.7. And viola! The button has magically appeared!
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705