Is it better to use intense render or standard

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
LegendsStudio
Casablanca Unit: S 2000

Is it better to use intense render or standard

Post by LegendsStudio »

Just want to know is the intense render better than the standered and if so Why ? I assume intense will take longer but is there really a benifit? And if you know how to do this to a thumb drive as apposed to a Disc I would be VERY Greatful to know how to do that... In advance I just want to say one of the best things about this forum is ... Smart and Good people seem to be there to help you out so any help again is very much appreicated.
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Re: Is it better to use intense render or standard

Post by JBrooks »

I always use & recommend intense. It will take longer, but is well worth the better quality video. If you have Bogart 4 or higher, you can export your storyboard to a thumb drive.... make a "scene" of the entire storyboard then go to options then choose AVI. Set to MAX quality. If you have Render Booster, (recommend) you can also render out in .MP4 or H264 codecs. You can also export the storyboard to Media Manager choose a high quality video codec then export to the thumb drive if you like.

Joel Brooks-MIT Video
Authorized Macrosystem Americas Dealer
http://www.mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
LegendsStudio

Post by LegendsStudio »

Thank You for the help I will try that... But now I have a new issue I guess this just aint my day... The DVD drawer will not accept a disk and even without a disc it just keeps opening in and out... I tried turning it off and unpluging it but it still will not stay closed
LegendsStudio

Post by LegendsStudio »

How do I make a "scene" of the entire storyboard then export the storyboard to Media Manager choose a high quality video codec then export to the thumb drive???
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Intensive mode does a double pass thus the longer rendering time. Better Chance of fixing issues.
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

The DVD drawer will not accept a disk and even without a disc it just keeps opening in and out... I tried turning it off and unpluging it but it still will not stay closed
Can you make sure that the plastic facia (attached to the DVD tray - the bit with Macro System written on it) is not just catching the cabinet on the way back in.

As it closes just give it a little help to go all the way home - if that works you could remove that facia or try and adjust the angle of the burner inside the unit.
AllenMcLaughlin
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S4100 Bogart v7.0, Cameras: Sony Z5E (HDV)and Sony NX-3 (AVCHD)

Post by AllenMcLaughlin »

I had the same issue with the DVD tray after my recent loss of power to burner problem. Try removing the facia from the tray (as described). If that cures it, try reattaching it, making sure it's fully on. The facia is designed to clip on and off so it's not a job requiring tools.