audio files

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

audio files

Post by flvideo »

Can some one help me. Its been so long since I did this I can't remember how. I want to create a CD from my edited project. Move the audio only to a cd. HELP!
Christopher6206
Casablanca Unit: Travel 2 running Win Bogart 12. Karat, running Bogart 10.6, S-4000pro running Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster

Re: audio files

Post by Christopher6206 »

In the edit window click on the scene in your scene bin you want to make an audio CD from. If you want to make a CD from your finished storyboard you'll have to make a scene of the whole thing so it puts the storyboard into your scene bin. Then highlight the scene, go into special and select "Scene > Sample". You won't see anything happen but if you then go to your Audio Record window you'll see the audio sample in there. From there you can split it up into different tracks if you want to. Once you have your tracks or if you want to burn it the way it is click on the button with the arrow and CD icon. Kinda looks like this >O. This will bring up your burn tracks to CD window. then it's just drag, drop, and burn.
Chris Crawford
Travel 2, running Bogart 12, All software
Karat with Bogart 10.3 , Arabesk 7
S-4000 Pro with Bogart 5.5c, Render Booster, most software
Panasonic AG-AC 160, Sony NEX-VG900, Sony NXCAM - NX30U
Cannon XF-705
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Re: audio files

Post by flvideo »

Thank you I recalled the procedure when I read your post. I am getting old and if I don't do stuff every day I forget how!