Here I Am !!!

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Here I Am !!!

Post by Beachy »

Who's a clever Boy then....Keep wives and girlfriends away from the BB otherwise you'll have lipstick marks left on your screens...
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
rocker
Casablanca Unit: prestige

Re: Here I Am !!!

Post by rocker »

BEACHY BOY!
Nice to have you on board mate!

But PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR PHOTO AGAIN!
MY WIFE WANTS TO BOOK A FLIGHT TO ENGLAND! :mrgreen:

John Kay
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.

Post by Beachy »

This is why I dont go to the Meeker Meet! The extra security at the airport and the throwing of underwear at the Meet, would be to much for 'Ole Jim..Its something that I have had to live with....Ho Hum....Modesty forbids me to say More..... :D Beachy
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Always thought this was you.
TomHajewski
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with most of the software. SE 7.

Post by TomHajewski »

Good one, Lou! I wonder how many of the younger members even know who Alfred is? :mrgreen:
Tom Hajewski
Beachy

Post by Beachy »

THANK you Lou amd Tom!! :D Tom, I Just checked out Newburgh on Google Earth...Thats a big river, is it the Ohio? Looks a great area...Beachy
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
rocker
Casablanca Unit: prestige

Post by rocker »

Beachy:
I would post my photo on this stie, but that would violate the rules of the Federal witness protection program in which I'm currently enrolled! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Joh kay