Imported pictures

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Imported pictures

Post by methuenbill »

I have some picture a client has given me. I import them using media manager, some are fine, but most are distorted. I loaded the same into my pc all are fine. I copied the the good images (distorted on the 6000) to a memory card. Using media manager imported them, all distorted. Is there another way to get the correct images into the 6000? I have had the unit for a month and have had it lock up at least 3 or 4 times on each of the 6 projects I am working on. I have been able to complete 5 of them with reboots and unplugs, when the unit freezes. On this project I need to get the pictures from the memory card to the project. (wedding)
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Re: Imported pictures

Post by CasablancaExpert »

I prefer using either Photo Transfer or Photo Studio 2 to import photos but have used and advised website members to use MM Import if the photo/s are not recognized using either of those 2 methods.

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Post by methuenbill »

Tried photo transfer and MM both did not work. Pictures looked fine in the preview but in the story bin distorted. I also tried 16:9 also pictures were distorted also. Downloaded 300 pictures to Walmart and PAID for 1 Hour, then shot the pictures with my camera.
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Did you set the pictures to scaling in PS2?
methuenbill

Post by methuenbill »

I don't know what you mean PS2.
BobC
Casablanca Unit: Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7

Post by BobC »

Photo Studio 2
Bob Claxton
Heritage Video

Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7