Photo Rotation

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Photo Rotation

Post by methuenbill »

Inported photos and some need to be rotated 90 degrees. Is there a simple way to do this?
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Re: Photo Rotation

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Hello Bill,

If these photos are already scenes in your Scene Bin there is no easy way I know of. You could use Rotate 2 but that does not go a full 90-degrees, you'd have to apply it more than once. If the image/s are in Photo Studio 2 you do have a Rotate function there.

If it's just a few photos and it were me, I would rotate using a Photo app on my computer and then import (or use Photo Studio 2 which I use a lot for small numbers of JPEGs).

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
methuenbill
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca Studio Pro (unable to use with latest software) The old reliable S6000 still working and using till Studio Pro works. Avio DVD, IMac, Panasonic AG-AC30, 3 Panasonic AG-UG90 last Bogart software and Arabesk release

Re: Photo Rotation

Post by methuenbill »

I will load them on a pc and rotate. I have loaded them on the apple they all came in ok.