importing audio thru rear RCA plugs

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
videojim
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S6000, with 4.1G Bogart.

importing audio thru rear RCA plugs

Post by videojim »

Where do you, either in MM, or main edit page, import audio being imported through the RCA port in the rear. This is NOT immediately clear to me. Also, what kinds of audio files do best in the S6K? And, at which settings, bitrates, etc? Thanks. I want to create some music on a keyboard, and export it to an H2, then bring audio into the editor, but need to know what is most favorable bitrate/file type. Thanks!
Skype ID-talkingrock756
videojim

Re: importing audio thru rear RCA plugs

Post by videojim »

I know that I could just feed the memcard to a reader, and in thru USB in front, but, what are other options?
Skype ID-talkingrock756
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

That is your best option. Set the Zoom to the highest MP3 setting. Using RCA inputs are not clean and could be scratchy sounding. That is why a Tascam is offered for the S6000. Bogart now accepts MP3 in the Audio record window-look for the USB icon.
videojim

Post by videojim »

Lazy cuss that I am, that's what I usually do. Just wanted to see what you do to "see" what's comin in the back door when you are doin that. Thanks for your help, Bruno.
Skype ID-talkingrock756