Reload data on external HD to internal HD on S2000

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
TomCox
Casablanca Unit: I have a S-2000 Ser. No. 943463-0 and I am using Bogart V2.4c. I am using dual monitors.

Re: Reload data on external HD to internal HD on S2000

Post by TomCox »

Ian & Hans,
Thank both of you for helping me solve my HD backup problem. It is now solved and I have just completed a restore and everything I had before is back where it belongs. I did get a USB cable for connecting the HD to the S2000 but I don't think that was the problem. The real problem was a "Senior Moment" after the installation of the Bogart SE 5. I activated the Bogart SE 5 software but forgot to re-install and activate all of the "zillion" other processing software that I have. This of course includes the HD Backup software. With that software in place my S2000 is working normally (for the moment). However, in my defense, at 82 years old I think I am entitled to an occasional "Senior Moment". I hope that I don't pester you all with it next time.
Tom
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Re: Reload data on external HD to internal HD on S2000

Post by IanPearson »

Tom
Firstly I’m so pleased you have recovered your data.
As for senior moments, I’m sorry to say I have them all the time and I’m ten years your junior. One of the good things about this forum is that trying to find a solution to a problem is a major step in preventing a senior moment from turning into total gaga.
Don’t give up the pestering, I for one rely on it. ;)
Ian
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England