PC based

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
Volker
Casablanca Unit: equipment: Sony HDR-XR520, Sony RX10, GoPro Hero1, Actionpro X7, Canon Ixus 70, 2xEnterprise MAX with Bogart SE 5/6, Samsung 42" FullHD LCD, Samsung 22" DVI Monitor, Samsung 22" HDMI TV Monitor

Re: PC based

Post by Volker »

Well, we had the T3000 and T5000. Those were "true" portable Casablanca units (with Smart Edit respectively Bogart).
Strangely enough, those systems weren't a huge success. But you could run almost any add-on software on them which was a great benefit.

Just a thought...
Volker Hill - Germany
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Post by Franklinbencosme »

Hey Bruno yesss this is the most awated product that I been waiting for YEARS
that MS Germany should have launch 5 years ago,but never is
to late for try new products,only time will tell :)
Last edited by Franklinbencosme on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Post by Franklinbencosme »

Volker yes but that is in PAL LAND,that product never comes to NTSC LAND... :D
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

I think there was a purchase of dedicated laptops with the past products T3000 etc ?

This product looks like it is separate software that can be placed on a persons existing PC or laptop.

Volker wrote:Well, we had the T3000 and T5000. Those were "true" portable Casablanca units (with Smart Edit respectively Bogart).
Strangely enough, those systems weren't a huge success. But you could run almost any add-on software on them which was a great benefit.

Just a thought...
Volker
Casablanca Unit: equipment: Sony HDR-XR520, Sony RX10, GoPro Hero1, Actionpro X7, Canon Ixus 70, 2xEnterprise MAX with Bogart SE 5/6, Samsung 42" FullHD LCD, Samsung 22" DVI Monitor, Samsung 22" HDMI TV Monitor

Post by Volker »

I think there was a purchase of dedicated laptops with the past products T3000 etc ?
Yes, that's right... and the first one that MS sold (the Liberty made by Toshiba) was really excellent. It was called T3000pro in the U.S., I think.

see:
http://wetter.macrosystem.de/e/casaarchive.html

Volker Hill - Germany