Quiet around here

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Quiet around here

Post by PaulBusta »

It's so quiet around these diggs I can hear my heartbeat....thump...thumpthump....thump....thumpthump....see I told ya so :D :D
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
CliffHawkins
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 Pro
Solitaire SE 8.0

Re: Quiet around here

Post by CliffHawkins »

Paul, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe everyone is waiting for the S-4000/Pro to ship. That should get the chatter started.

Cliff
Cliff Hawkins

S-4000 Pro Bogart 4.1c
Solitaire SE 8
Cannon XH-A1
Canon GL-1
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Post by RonaldPawlak »

This is known as the calm before the storm. When the new S-4000 comes out a people begine to play with it, I'm sure there will be a lot of questions. Plus the fact it's the wedding season and everybody is busy shooting and editing. I think the economy and high gas prices put the crimp on the amount of weddings I have this year.
JohnKleban
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with SE 7

Post by JohnKleban »

I think Ron is right about the busy wedding season being underway. I'm trying to keep my head above water and have only been peeking in on occasion to see what's new. I'm also looking forward to reading what others will be posting about their new units once they receive them.
John Kleban
Special Event Video

SE 7 / Sony FX1 Cameras
chucke
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus with Smart Edit 7.0 & 8.0 and most all software on all drives

Post by chucke »

Hey John....Did you ever try the 16.9 setting on your 2000? If so how did it work? Thanks Chuck
Chuck Eichmeyer
Marthasville MO
vpone@centurytel.net

Renommee Plus w/Smart Edit 7.0 & 8.0
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Well, I would have been around more but my home desktop took a tumble. Now I have VISTA in my new DELL XPS and have to locate drivers all over the web. SO...I am back.

BTW: Any news on the S4000's yet? Have mine on order.
JohnKleban
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with SE 7

Post by JohnKleban »

Hi Chuck,

I haven't done any testing on my end with that yet; I will though just to see how it is in the next couple of weeks. Hope all is going well for yourself.
John Kleban
Special Event Video

SE 7 / Sony FX1 Cameras