background Render

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
alex
Casablanca Unit: Avio Pro 4.1D 500gb hardrive,Prestige with OS 9.1. 4-320gb Maxtor drives, Lacie 500 Hardrive, Akaba,3D PIP,Motion Perfect,Arebesk 4, Effect1-8 Most of the software. Studio Pro with Bogart 11.2, Arabesk 7, all software, GoPro 3 Black, Gopro 7 Black, Sony PD170, Sony 2100, Sony CX900 HD Camcorder Sony FDR-AX53 4K Camcorder, Mavic mini 2 drone.

background Render

Post by alex »

I'm using a Prestige with os7 and I'm still having problems with background render I get this gliches on some effect or if I do too many effect such as slow motion or page turn, in os 8 does this problem get resolved.
Thanks
Alex :?:
Alex Williams
Videos by Williams
Boynton Beach, Florida
alejanbr@bellsouth.net
http://www.youtube.com/videosbywilliams
Jeanton
Casablanca Unit: Avio/Bogart 4000 Pro Bogart 2.4 Pal with twister,Quadcam,Photo Studio 2,Twixtor

Re: background Render

Post by Jeanton »

Hi Alex

I am running OS 8 on my Pro and have had the same result with the glitches. My only advice is to turn it off and batch render them as usual and have a break for a few Minutes while it is working. I found it very annoying when it leaves glitches and spend more time fixing them up then it saves time using this feature.
Jeanton
Jeantons Video Productions
alex
Casablanca Unit: Avio Pro 4.1D 500gb hardrive,Prestige with OS 9.1. 4-320gb Maxtor drives, Lacie 500 Hardrive, Akaba,3D PIP,Motion Perfect,Arebesk 4, Effect1-8 Most of the software. Studio Pro with Bogart 11.2, Arabesk 7, all software, GoPro 3 Black, Gopro 7 Black, Sony PD170, Sony 2100, Sony CX900 HD Camcorder Sony FDR-AX53 4K Camcorder, Mavic mini 2 drone.

Post by alex »

thanks for the reply I'm now rendering in the fimish menue, How do you like the os8 was it worth getting.
Thanks
Alex
Alex Williams
Videos by Williams
Boynton Beach, Florida
alejanbr@bellsouth.net
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Unfortunately, I have not trusted background rendering for about three OS versions now and never use it anymore.

That includes since I moved to Bogart where it flat out does not work with several key processes. :cry:
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
alex

Post by alex »

Thanks Tim are you going to weva.
Alex Williams
Videos by Williams
Boynton Beach, Florida
alejanbr@bellsouth.net
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Yes Alex, first time in oh about four years.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly