A little Help Please !!! S2000 import files / Invalid disc

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
LegendsStudio
Casablanca Unit: S 2000

A little Help Please !!! S2000 import files / Invalid disc

Post by LegendsStudio »

What file format is needed for the S2K to recognize it?
I'm trying to import a DVD and I can change the format but so far it just keeps saying invalid disc.

Thanks,
Marcus
Last edited by LegendsStudio on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lowell
Casablanca Unit: 1 casablanca solitaire most software. liberty plus all software one S4000 pro most software. One S4000 pro all software. 6 panasonic and 2 sony 3ccd cams. running Se9 on solitare and bogart 3.2 on both S4000's.

Re: S2000 import files / Invalid disc

Post by Lowell »

to import a DVD it will all likelyhood have to been made on a MS machine, using ksebara. You can use a DVD player via firewire or composite you will really not lose much resolution.
Lowell Brockway email: justperfectvideo@sbcglobal.net 330-922-5606
LegendsStudio

Re: A little Help Please !!! S2000 import files / Invalid di

Post by LegendsStudio »

Its been a long time since I have been on here but I really need some help... My S2K has been working great until today... For some reason it will only record about 1 second of video and stops recording... I am using my Canon camera with its fire wire as always but it just records only about 1 second now and that’s it. I have powered down several times and then powered up but still got the same results. Does anybody know how to fix this ???
LegendsStudio

Re: A little Help Please !!! S2000 import files / Invalid di

Post by LegendsStudio »

it’s the damndest thing but the S2K was only showing 69% full but I deleted about 25% of stuff I really did not need and shut it down then restarted it and low and behold it all started working again. Not sure why that fixed it or for how long that will last but at least I can finish the project I was working on :D