Arabesk Loading Issue with Bogart

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
JohnKleban
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with SE 7

Arabesk Loading Issue with Bogart

Post by JohnKleban »

Any advice? I did a clean reinstall of Bogart 4.1g, previously I had 4.1c installed. Everything went perfectly, except for Arabesk. I downloaded the all software stuff and that worked fine, but it does not give me an Arabesk 4.13 anymore (which is what I had before), just a 4.24c. It won't load Arabesk 4.24c that I have on my software disc and gives me this message: "Your current main version can not use this product. The product requires the actual system version." Any clue how to get some verion of Arabesk 4.1 loaded? Or, does someone have Arabesk 4.13 or something they could email me (the image file) - assuming that will work with Bogart 4.1g? Thanks.
John Kleban
Special Event Video

SE 7 / Sony FX1 Cameras
JohnKleban

Re: Arabesk Loading Issue with Bogart

Post by JohnKleban »

Update - I decided to just install OS 4.3d, all went well. I now have Arabesk 4.24c loaded and a button for Arabesk is on my home screen, BUT, clicking it on does nothing, it won't open up Arabesk - any ideas?
John Kleban
Special Event Video

SE 7 / Sony FX1 Cameras
JohnKleban

Post by JohnKleban »

A HUGE thank you to Dennis Gechas at MacroSystem! He solved my recent Arabesk issue (see thread below) by sending me an email image attachment of Arabesk 4.13. For the record, he has heard of my issue with os 4.3d and Arabesk 4.24c. I lost my local dealer about 6 months back and really needed this to complete an over-due edit. Anyway, just wanted to share, outstanding customer service as always from Dennis.
John Kleban
Special Event Video

SE 7 / Sony FX1 Cameras
pdjohnson
Casablanca Unit: 1 saphir with 10 Bogart
1 Solitaire Plus SE 9.1 Loaded
1 Solitaire SE 9.1 Loaded
2 sony HD cameras
4 Sony VX2100
Canon XSI SLR
2 Canon Rebel T1i
Terabyte external drive

Post by pdjohnson »

Even though I still edit with my Solitaires, Dennis was wonderful in helping me with a big problem I had this summer. He went beyond his job description and was a great support to us. So, he's not just supporting the new machines, but helping out those of us who didn't convert. Thanks Dennis for all you do!!!
Pauline and David
David & Pauline